Tuesday 11 February 2014

Nigerian artistes should learn to invest– Kefee

Female gospel artiste, Irikefe Don-Momoh, popularly known as ‘Kefee’, has urged fellow Nigerian entertainers to invest in other businesses apart from singing or acting.
Kefee who is currently in the US where she is studying production and directing at the Chicago Access Network TV, told the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, that artistes should always diversify into other areas while still in the music industry.
The popular artiste is presently.
“All creative talents are from God and what we gain from them should be regarded as gifts; they come free and while we still work hard to make a living from them, we should also do other things. I work hard on my music and I earn money from it, but it does not end there for me. I am very passionate about food and cooking and that is why I started a restaurant business two years ago,” she said.
According to her, the business is not just to make money but to also give back to the society.
“It is not just for me to make more money, but it is also a way for me to give back to society from what God has given me. I employ people and the food there is not costly. When I am in the country, I cook most of the meals myself,” Kefee said, suggesting that artistes and celebrities should always re-channel what they get from their talents to any other business they would be comfortable with. Nothing lasts forever,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment