Tuesday 25 February 2014

Emmy Collins Attacks Tonto Dikeh

Nigerian/Dutch designer and social critic, Emmy Collins, has now created wave of followers for himself, no thanks to his stinging, funny and sarcastic attack on many Nigerian celebrities, journalists, bloggers, politicians, men of God and just about anyone he deems fit.

In fact, he is gradually becoming a delight to look out for every week when he drops his much anticipated Diary by Emmy Collins as he is bound to stick it into someone.

After taking on the likes Mercy Johnson, Linda Ikeji, Rev. Chris Okotie and Bishop David Oyedepo, he has turned his attention to controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, yet again, calling her an ugly babe with no sex appeal whatsoever. Spicing it up with local pidgin, this is what Emmy Collins said ofTonto:

“This ode chic thinks this is sexy, abi? Well, I guess I might have lost touch with what most people deem as sexy these days.

“That tongue makes me wanna say, “nne ijiji ga ebekpu gi na ọnụ o” (Ọmọ, fly go enter your mouth o).

“May I ask whether this is as off-putting to you guys as it is to me?

“My exact words to any chic that sticks out her tongue to me in this manner will be “kam biakwa nne” and she will never see my tail-light again; yuck.”

I am sure Poko will not let this one fly without a reply. We are in for a round of exchanges!

No comments:

Post a Comment