Wednesday 5 February 2014

I don’t need a second wife – Pete Edochie

Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie has said that he does not need a second wife. The actor who has been married for over 45 years, in a recent interview said, he does not need anything from another woman apart from his wife.
 “I married early and have remained married since then. What am I looking for a second wife for? I married a woman who gave me six children, what could I possibly be looking for in another woman that I didn’t get from this woman? There is no reason for it.
He added that to motivate each of his six children, he bought all of them cars upon graduation from the university.

“I wanted to motivate them and keep them away from peer pressure. Parents must be able to motivate their children and set target for them. The minimum target for each of them was to graduate from higher institution; their reward upon graduation is a car. And where I come from, it is important to keep ones word; I bought the car for each of them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment