Saturday 12 April 2014

I Never Dated Gov Suswam— Imelda J

Benue State-born music damsel, Imelda Ada Okwori, whose stage name is Imelda J has got some aces up her sleeve and she is dealing them out just as nice to the delight of her growing fans, who can’t seem to get enough of her pop style.

Based in Lagos, she has been in the industry for the past six years, making good music but just as her good music has won for her many fans, so are controversies which continue to trail her wherever she goes Recently, our reporter caught up with her and it was a ding-dong session, particularly over a rumour making the rounds about the diva and another music star, Jaywon, and her relationship with the Governor of her State.

Excerpts: Let’s start with the rumour making the rounds that you are in a sizzling romance with Jaywon. Is it true?

It’s not true. I am not dating Jaywon.

It was reported you had a secret wedding with him recently. How about that?

Well, that’s a very big lie. I am not married to anyone. No secret wedding. I think it will be very rude of me to get married without the consent of my family. That was not part of my upbringing, and even if I am to get married, why would I do it in secret as if I am owing anybody. Please, that is not true. Something went wrong somewhere.

How do you mean ‘something went wrong somewhere’?

No comments:

Post a Comment